Prophet P.B.U.H Sayings About AJWA
“If somebody takes seven Ajwa dates in the morning, neither magic nor poison will hurt him that day.”[SAHIH BUKHARI, BOOK #71, HADITH #664 (ALSO 663, 672)]”
Ajwa dates are from paradise.”[TIRMIDHI (2068) HASAN SAHEEH AND IT WAS AUTHENTICATED BY SHAIKH AL-ALBAANI]
“He will not be harmed by anything until he reaches the evening.”
[SAHIH MUSLIM (2047)]
“The Ajwa dates of ‘Aliya’ contain heating effects and these are antidote in the early morning.”
[ SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK #023.]
The Benefits of Eating Ajwa Dates
Known as the ‘Holy date’, Ajwa dates hold a special place in Islamic tradition. Scientific research has acknowledged the significance of this fruit that provides high nutrition. Listed below are the Ajwa dates health benefits :
- Heart health – Heart attacks are becoming more and more frequent these days. Regular intake of Ajwa dates stops blood vessels from constricting, strengthens the heart, and improves the functioning of the heart. Ajwa dates benefits for the heart can be confirmed by the mere fact that it contains Vitamin B which assumes an imperative role in the removal of harmful levels of homocysteine in the blood. Magnesium found in these dates helps in maintaining the heart’s rhythm.
- Bones and teeth – This variety of dates is rich in calcium and phosphorus which in turn help in keeping the bones and teeth in sound health. Ajwa dates health benefits include overcoming calcium deficiency. The significant amounts of minerals present in these dates make it a superfood for strengthening bones and fighting off painful ailments.
- Diabetes – Dates contain large amounts of natural sugars, such as glucose, fructose, and sucrose, which immediately boost energy levels. Ajwa dates benefit for people suffering from diabetes is that it has a low Glycemic Index, which means eating Ajwa dates does not result in a significant increase in blood sugar.
- Boosts the immune system – Ajwa dates serve as an excellent antioxidant source. Selenium and other essential nutrients present in it may also be able to prevent cancer from occurring. Including Ajwa dates in your daily diet aids the body to correct the functioning of the immune system. It also helps fight off various infections and strengthens the body’s immunity.
- Pregnancy – It is perceived that Ajwa dates health benefits also extend to pregnant women. Eating Ajwa dates on a regular basis during pregnancy activates the womb muscles and helps in the womb movement at the time of delivery. These dates also minimize post-natal bleeding.
Mostly commonly consumed with Arabic coffee, Ajwa dates are a great source of fiber that benefits the digestive system. This date variety is one of the best ingredients for muscle development, brain health, and vitality. It is advisable to consume 2 to 3 dates on a daily basis early in the morning or in between meals. Ajwa dates or even this can also be utilized in baking as it makes for a good sugar substitute.
Caveman Organic’s organic dates are packed with various nutrients and vitamins. In addition to good carbohydrates, high levels of potassium, magnesium, and vitamins can also be found in Caveman Organic’s Ajwa dates. Following an organic ethos, Caveman Organic’s cultivates gourmet dates in an optimal environment that ensures the natural flavor and nutritional properties.