IRAN THE SAFFRON WORLD LEADER
SUPER NEGIN GRADE A+
Iranian Saffron known as the “red gold”, saffron is a magical ingredient in Persian culture, from aromatic foods and colorful desserts to physical and spiritual medicine.
Saffron is the world’s most Expensive and Desired spice for centuries. It has been used for centuries in cooking, drinking, baking, and its Magical Medical benefits.
Iran is the world leader in the production of Saffron. Iran truly qualifies to the standard of Saffron production which is ISO 3632 standards which is a European A+ premium rating.
Women all across the Globe use it for its SKINCARE benefits.
Health Benefits of Saffron:
Despite its uses in cooking and other purposes, it possesses some powerful health benefits which are second to none.
- Brighten Skin: Helps your skin brighten naturally and adds a glowing complexion.
- AIDS in Digestion: Regulate your bowel movements and provide aid to your digestion system.
- Improve Eyesight: Saffron helps to support and maintain eye health.
- Reduce PMS: Saffron tea can help regulate menstruation as well as relieve pain from periods.
- Weight Loss: Saffron may help promote weight loss and curb appetite.
- Better Sleep: Saffron enhance the quality of sleep in adults.
- Hair Growth: Antioxidant properties prevent hair loss.
How to Store Saffron
Keep saffron in an airtight container, in a dark, cool, and dry place. Do not keep it in the freezer, as the freezing temperature will reduce its aroma.
Try the saffron tea
Take two or three stigmas and a few rose petals, put them in a small pot or large mug of hot, not boiling water. Let it brew for about 10 minutes. Enjoy it with a little bit of honey.
Try saffron milk
Grind a few stigmas of saffron and one cardamom pod, add it to milk and boil the milk till the color and the aroma reaches their highest. Enjoy it with some sugar or honey.