Nectar source: Sidr Tree is grown in the remote areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan borders.
Colour: Dark golden
Consistency: Smooth and Runny
Taste: Rich and sweet
- Since it’s taken from a sidr tree its benefits are similar to the normal sidr honey but its richness and taste and aroma make it stand out.
- Even though Sidr honey has a cure for many different illnesses, the most impressive is its use for heart conditions. It is known to lower cholesterol levels, preventing a heart stroke. With a well-beating heart, you won’t have to worry about respiratory problems either.
- All jars of honey are known to have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties but Sidr honey is special for not only taking care of your immunity but is also used for cosmetic purposes.
- It is effective for chronic acne and attacks microorganisms that cause excessive blackheads, blemishes, and boils making your skin soft and supple.
Ways to Use
For best results, mix 1 tbsp with ½ cup warm water or milk and drink in the morning ½ hour before eating so that your stomach can fully absorb all the nutrients, honey, contains. End your day well with another dose before bed. Other ways to enjoy our pure, unfiltered honey include:
- Drizzling it in the morning coffee or tea for a sweet start to your day
- Pour over pancakes or French toast
- Mix in with your yogurt and granola or oatmeal
- Spread it on toast with raw peanut butter for a healthy snack
- Pour over sliced fruit
- Add to your bottle of water when hitting the gym for sustained energy
- Replace a cup of sugar with ¾ cup of honey when baking