Nectar source: Wild Sidr flower
Colour: A slightly dark amber hue
Consistency: Rich and smooth
Taste: Mildly sweet
And your Lord inspired the bees: “Make ˹your˺ homes in the mountains, the trees, and in what people construct,and feed from ˹the flower of˺ any fruit ˹you please˺ and follow the ways your Lord has made easy for you.” From their bellies comes forth liquid of varying colours, in which there is healing for people. Surely in this is a sign for those who reflect.
Surah [ An Nahl Verse no 68:69]
What makes Sidr Honey Special?
Sidr honey is popular because of its exquisite taste and its health benefits as natural medicine. Sidr honey is made from bees who only feed on the nectar of the Sidr tree which has been historically sacred and has been used frequently in the field of medicine and health in various ways. It is a known antibiotic and anti-bacterial agent and there are other numerous benefits that can have a positive impact on your daily diet.
Caveman Organics Honey carries out bee-keeping in a traditional manner while making sure that there are no chemicals, drugs, or machinery used in the natural process of extracting honey. The harvesting is done entirely with the help of hands while using smoke to ward off the bees and a hand knife to collect the liquid gold. Raw and pure, Caveman Organics Sidr Honey comes with a rich ancient history to cure diseases, other than the ability to sweeten your tea. Such benefits run the gamut from anti-bacterial to anti-fungal, and further extending to anti-carcinogenic capacities. In fact, Sidr Honey’s anti-bacterial property is so potent that it can truly and surely be used as a home remedy while surpassing even the best allopathic pharmaceutics for the cure against “Superbugs”.
Sidr honey is also recognized for its high levels of antioxidants, its ability to strengthen your immune system, and its role in reducing or eliminating allergies. Medium to dark amber in color and thick but pourable, Sidr Honey is pleasant to consume with only a slightly medicinal aftertaste that is much more subtle than that of Manuka or Eucalyptus honey. For best results, use one teaspoon in the morning and once at night to boost general health and vitality.
- Even though Sidr honey has a cure for many different illnesses, the most impressive is its use for heart conditions. It is known to lower cholesterol levels, preventing a heart stroke. With a well-beating heart, you won’t have to worry about respiratory problems either.
- All jars of honey are known to have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties but Sidr honey is special for not only taking care of your immunity but is also used for cosmetic purposes.
- It is effective for chronic acne and attacks microorganisms that cause excessive blackheads, blemishes, and boils making your skin soft and supple.
Ways to Use
For best results, mix 1 tbsp with ½ cup warm water or milk and drink in the morning ½ hour before eating so that your stomach can fully absorb all the nutrients, honey, contains. End your day well with another dose before bed. Other ways to enjoy our pure, unfiltered honey include:
- Drizzling it in the morning coffee or tea for a sweet start to your day
- Pour over pancakes or French toast
- Mix in with your yogurt and granola or oatmeal
- Spread it on toast with raw peanut butter for a healthy snack
- Pour over sliced fruit
- Add to your bottle of water when hitting the gym for sustained energy
- Replace a cup of sugar with ¾ cup of honey when baking