Walnut oil is extracted by cold pressing whole walnuts.
It has a nutty, delicate flavor and contains some of the beneficial nutrients and compounds found in walnuts, including unsaturated fatty acids and plant compounds called polyphenols.
Consuming walnut oil may improve heart health, lower blood sugar, and have anti-cancer effects. However, studies have mostly focused on whole walnuts rather than walnut oil.
8 promising benefits of walnut oil.
- Very effective in Hair Growth, Hair Volume, Scalp.
- Beneficial for Skin health.
- Decrease inflammation.
- Lower Blood pressure.
- Improve Blood Sugar levels.
- Improve Cholesterol levels.
- May have Anti Cancer Effects.
- Easy to add in your diet